It has never been easier to give your friends, family, workmates and even the in-laws on a day out with us. Send them a gift card and let them choose the experience and date - fantastic!
Highlights and Pricing
- What can I used gift cards for? Gift Cards can be used to book any public tour run by Aussie Brewery Tours (Get Involved Experiences).Current tours run by Aussie Brewery Tours:
- Yarra Valley Cider & Ale TrailYarra Valley Cider & Ale Trail ($160pp).
- Mornington Peninsula Cider & Beer Adventure ($160pp). (please note that as of 2017, the Mornington tour has VERY limited availability).
- Melbourne Urban Beer Odyssey ($160pp).
- ABT Night Sessions ($105pp).
- What amounts are loaded onto the cards? Cards available loaded with different dollar amounts: $60, $105 and $160 and can be used for any of our tours.
- Do they expire? All gift cards have an expiry of 12 months after their purchase date. (The expiry date is also show on the gift card flyer).
- What does my gift card look like? We send you a professional credit card style card to ensure you have a physical gift to give (postage only). We will also include a colour DL tour brochure and personalised gift card flyer.
Postage and Email
- Choose from:
- Regular mail: Free. Sent out within 3 business days.
- Express post: $8 Aus only. Sent out within 24 hours.
- Email: $2.50. Only recommended for last minute orders. Sent within 24 hours.
More Info, Legal Stuff and FAQ
- All products are subject to our terms and conditions. We recommend you read these before making a purchase.
- Our frequently asked questions section is also a wealth of information about pick-up locations, cancellation policies, gift cards, etc.
- Gift cards can only be redeemed on tours run by Aussie Brewery Tours (Get Involved Experiences) and NOT any of our affiliate partners (so not available for the "Beer Lovers Guide to Melbourne" or products run by Epicurean Tours or Melbourne by Foot).
- Gift cards, including remaining balances, are not transferable or redeamable for cash.