No matter if it is an end of season trip, mid season break or fundraiser Aussie Brewery Tours can tailor something for your club. Forget that “been there, done that” trip and get on-board a tour with a difference.
Customise a Tour for Your Sporting or Social Club
You are a club united and united you will tour! Choose a base tour, add in a pre tour activity and some after tour entertainment and create your championship worthy package.
- Create your own tour: Choose a base tour region and combine it with an (optional) pre-tour activity to create your ultimate day out. For detailed information on the tours and activities, including prices, please see the bottom of this page:
- Base Tours: Choose your own region and tour configuration from our Yarra Valley Cider & Ale Trail or Melbourne Urban Beer Odyssey tours. All tours include a fantastic lunch, all your tasting fees and paddles, a number of complimentary drinks, transport, expert guide and VIP access to each venue.
- Pre tour activities: Add an extra activity to your tour. Choose from paintball, clay target shooting, go-karting, brewing your own beer and laser skirmish. If you have another activity you wish to add, just let us know. Keep in mind you want the activity to finish up around midday and be no more than 60 minutes from our lunch stop.
- Do you have a big or small team? We run private tours for groups between 12 to 50 people.
- Pick-up locations: We can pick you up at a location of your choosing (your social club headquarters, sporting club home ground, etc) or we can meet you at our usual pick-up location at Federation Square.
- Payment: To lock in a private event we require a 30% deposit per person. The balance is then due 5 business days from your event. We accept payments via direct deposit, AMEX, Mastercard and Visa. (Note: bank fees of 2% are added to credit card orders).
- We organise everything: Aussie Brewery Tours is a top-ranked tour provider for a reason. We will organise your entire day so you don't have too, working with our venue and activity partners to ensure your event is a raging success!
Food and Beer Matching Dinners
- We can run beer and food matching events for up to 50 people.
- These can be between 3-7 courses with matching beers, ciders and wines.
- Combine this with your next fundraiser.
- Please see our beer and food events page for more details.
Things to Note...
- Prices are available for people who don't drink or have beer allergies or cannot participate in extra activities - poor people!
- We have a strict no-drinking policy on the bus, this is in accordance with state alcohol laws.
- All our venues adhere to Responsible Serving of Alcohol (RSA) laws.
- All products are subject to our terms and conditions. We recommend you read these before making a purchase. Our frequently asked questions section is also a wealth of information about pick-up locations, cancellation policies, etc.