Happy Birthday to You!
Looking for a birthday party that doesn’t just feel like every other Friday night at the pub with your mates? How does cruising the best breweries and cideries in Victoria, eating and drinking to your heart’s content sound? Hapy birthday to you...
- Group sizes: Our private tour packages can cater for 2-50 people. Remember if you are keen to do this on a Saturday and you more than 25 people, we recommmend doing something else. Bus tours with 30-40 people on Saturdays are just not fun - which is why even though we would like to take your money, we probably won't, because we like fun!
- Flexible times and pick-up/drop-off locations: Aussie Brewery Tours run tours 7 days a week. We generally start at a civilised 10am and drop you off around 6pm. We can pick you up and drop you off at a location of your choice.
- Tours: Our all-inclusive tours visit 3-5 different breweries, cideries, distilleries, pubs, restaurants and wineries. Each tour includes lunch, tasting paddles and fees, guides, transport and complimentary drinks.
- Add-on activities: Add on extra activities to your tour, including: brewing your own beer; paintball; go-karting; laser skirmish & clay target shooting.
- We organise everything: We will organise your entire day so you don't have to. This exceptional service is what makes us one of Australia's top ranked tour provider.
- How to book and pay: Contact us to discuss your requirements. Once we have created your custom package a 30% deposit is required to lock it in (AMEX, Mastercard, Visa & direct deposit all accepted - bank fees may apply), The balance is due 5 business days before your event.
- Cost: Our base tour packages are $160pp, for a midweek tour of 12 people. The price though is dependent on the number of people, duration of the event, day of the week, what is included, season, distance travelled for pick-up/drop-off and any extra activities chosen. We also cater for people who don't drink or cannot participate in extra activities. Contact us now to discuss your private tour.
Things to Note...
- We enjoy a few shenanigans as much the next person, after all, we take people cruising around to smash beer and cider for a living. We have never had any issues on tour, however, on behalf of our brewery and venue partners we ask that you behave in an appropriate and respectful manner throughout your event. Antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated - don't be "that idiot"!
- Please note that if you want to dress up, either as a group, or individually, please ensure you have a change of clothes as not all the venues will allow dressing up - please chat to us about this if it is a concern.
- We have a strict no-drinking policy on the bus, this is in accordance with state alcohol laws. We will however drive you from brewery to brewery and to this date, no brewery we have ever visited has run out of beer. We have also never heard the words "I didn't get to drink enough today" after one of our tours. We have however heard rousing renditions of Daryl Braithwaite's The Horses sung on the way home - so all indications are that everyone is great!
- All our venues adhere to Responsible Serving of Alcohol (RSA) laws.
- All products are subject to our terms and conditions. We recommend you read these before making a purchase. Our frequently asked questions section is also a wealth of information about pick-up locations, cancellation policies, etc.