Create Your Ultimate Bucks Day Tour
The honeymoon was once a month-long beer drinking session undertaken by the groom to help improve his chances of having a boy on his wedding night. We don’t have a month, but with 4-5 breweries to visit, we should be able to get a few beers in to help him on his way! Aussie Brewery Tours will create a custom bucks day for you and the lads:
- Group sizes: Our bucks party packages can cater for 2-50 people.
- Flexible times and pick-up/drop-off locations: Aussie Brewery Tours run tours 7 days a week. We generally start at a civilised 10am and drop you off around 6pm. We can pick you up and drop you off at a location of your choice.
- Tours: Our all-inclusive tours visit 3-5 different breweries, cideries, distilleries, pubs, restaurants and wineries. Each tour includes lunch, tasting paddles and fees, guides, transport and complimentary drinks.
- Add-on activities: Add on extra activities to your tour, including: brewing your own beer; paintball; go-karting; laser skirmish & clay target shooting. We can also organise dinners and after tour adult entertainment.
- We organise everything: We will organise your entire day so you don't have to. This exceptional service is what makes us one of Australia's top-ranked tour providers.
- How to book and pay: Contact us to discuss your requirements. Once we have created your custom package a 30% deposit is required to lock it in (AMEX, Mastercard, Visa & direct deposit all accepted - bank fees may apply), The balance is due 5 business days before your event.
- Cost: Our base tour packages start from $175pp, for a midweek tour of 12 people. Our base tour packages are $175pp, for a midweek tour of 12 people. The price though is dependent on the number of people, duration of the event, the day of the week, what is included, season, distance travelled for pick-up/drop-off and any extra activities chosen. We also cater for people who don't drink or cannot participate in extra activities. Contact us now to discuss your bucks party.
Things to Note / Codes of Conduct...
- Most of our venue partners do not allow bucks parties unless they visit with Aussie Brewery Tours. We enjoy a few shenanigans as much the next bloke, after all, we take people cruising around to smash beer and cider for a living. We have never had any issues on tour, however, on behalf of our brewery and venue partners, we ask that you behave in an appropriate and respectful manner throughout your event. Antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated - don't be "that guy", everyone hates "that guy"!
- Please note that if you want to dress up, either as a group or just the buck, please ensure you have a change of clothes as not all the venues will allow dressing up - please chat to us about this if it is a concern. We do not allow crude/offensive costumes or props - again it is just not appropriate in this day and age.
- We have a strict no-drinking policy on the bus, this is in accordance with state alcohol laws. We will, however, drive you from brewery to brewery and, no surprises here, no brewery we have ever visited has run out of beer. We have also never heard the words "I didn't get to drink enough today" after one of our tours. We have however heard rousing renditions of Daryl Braithwaite's The Horses sung on the way home - so all indications are that, "you'll go riding on the horses yeah yeah"!
- All our venues adhere to Responsible Serving of Alcohol (RSA) laws. If you are asked to leave a venue for inappropriate behaviour, the tour is over.
- All products are subject to our terms and conditions. We recommend you read these before making a purchase. Our frequently asked questions section is also a wealth of information about pick-up locations, cancellation policies, etc.