Make your next work function a success ...
Looking for something new and exciting for your next team building exercise, office party or to entertain clients? Aussie Brewery Tours will custom design you a tour package that will go down in company history as the greatest event ever. Whether it be team building, a Christmas party, entertaining clients or a celebration for hitting the yearly sales targets we have you covered.
Create the Ultimate Corporate Experience
Aussie Brewery Tours can customise a tour or hosted lunch/dinner to suit your requirements:
- Group sizes: Our private events are for between 2-100. There are limitations on venue sizes and how many people some activities can cater for. Let us know your group size and we will work with you to create a tour that works pefectly for your group.
- Flexible times and pick-up/drop-off locations: We can start and end the day around the times you give us and will pick you up and drop you off at a location of your choice.
- Tours: Our all-inclusive tours visit the best breweries, cideries, distilleries, restaurants and wineries across Victoria. Each tour is customised to be all inclusive with food, snacks, tasting fees, guides, transport and complimentary drinks all a part of our packages.
- Lunches & Dinners: Fancy a hosted beer (cider or wine) and food matching lunch or dinner, Aussie Brewery Tours can host 3-7 course dinners for up to 100 guests.
- Add-on activities: Add on extra activities to your tour, including but not limited to brewing your own beer; paintball; go-karting; laser skirmish; cocktail making classes & clay target shooting.
- We organise everything: We will organise your entire day so you don't have to. This exceptional service is what makes us one of Australia's top-ranked tour providers with over 10 Tripadvisor Awards in 7 years of operation!
- How to book and pay: Contact us to discuss your requirements. Once we have created your custom package a 30% deposit is required to lock it in (AMEX, Mastercard, Visa & direct deposit all accepted - processing fees may apply). The balance is due 7 business days before your event.
- Cost: The price though is dependent on the number of people, duration of the event, the day of the week, what is included, season, distance travelled for pick-up/drop-off and any extra activities chosen. We also cater for people who don't drink or cannot participate in extra activities. Costs range from $125pp for a shorter, evening Urban tour for around 20 people to $245pp+ for a 5 person private Yarra Valley tour. Contact us now to discuss your event.
Things to Note...
- We have a strict no-drinking policy on the bus, this is in accordance with state alcohol laws.
- All our venues adhere to Responsible Serving of Alcohol (RSA) laws.
- All products are subject to our terms and conditions. We recommend you read these before making a purchase. Our frequently asked questions section is also a wealth of information about pick-up locations, cancellation policies, etc.