Because you are awesome and love a good time...
You don’t need an excuse to go on a tour with us. Let’s be honest, a buck in a sequinned dress or someone blowing out candles is an unwelcome distraction that will just get between you and all the glorious merriment you naturally love! So round up your mates, get excited, and jump on board your own private bus with Aussie Brewery Tours. Check out one of our award-winning tours, or if you have a brewery, cidery or distillery you have always wanted to see, let us know, we will try and swing by and pay them a visit (yep that’s how we roll - we like what you like!). All our tours include great food, generous tastings, behind the scenes tours, transport, a knowlegable host and complimentary drinks. We eat, drink and are merry - its rude to even call this a job!
- Group sizes: Our private tour packages can cater for 2-100 people.
- Flexible times and pick-up/drop-off locations: Aussie Brewery Tours run tours 7 days a week. We generally start at a civilised 10am at a meeting place in Melbourne CBD and drop you off around 6pm. This isn't our tour though, so if you want a different meeting place or for us to tour around your schedule, just let us know and we will create an event that suits you.
- All-Inclusive: Our all-inclusive tours visit 3-5 different stops. You can choose from wineries, cideries, distilleries and breweries, upgrade your lunch, add in activities and upgrade your transport. We will organise everything for you. Every tour includes lunch or dinner, generous tastings, guides, transport and complimentary drinks what you want to add from there is up to you.
- We organise everything: We will organise your entire day so you don't have to. This exceptional service is what makes us one of Australia's top-ranked tour providers.
- How to book and pay: Contact us to discuss your requirements. Once we have created your custom package a 30% deposit is required to lock it in (AMEX, Mastercard, Visa & direct deposit all accepted - 1.2% bank fees may apply), The balance is due 5 business days before your event.
- Cost: Our base tour packages range from $125pp (shorter Urban night tour for 20 people) with $155-195 the usual sweet spot for most full-day tours. The price is dependent on the number of people, duration of the event, day of the week, what is included, season, distance travelled for pick-up/drop-off and any extra activities chosen. We also cater for people who don't drink or cannot participate in extra activities. Contact us now to discuss how we can make the best event for you.
Things to Note...
- We enjoy a few shenanigans as much the next person, after all, we take people cruising around to smash booze for a living. We have never had any issues on tour, however, on behalf of our venue partners, the general public and our guides we ask that you behave in an appropriate and respectful manner throughout your event. Antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated - don't be "that idiot"!
- Please note that if you want to dress up, either as a group or individually, please ensure you have a change of clothes as not all the venues will allow dressing up - please chat to us about this if it is a concern.
- We have a strict no-drinking policy on the bus, this is in accordance with state alcohol laws. We will, however, drive you from brewery to brewery and to this date, no brewery we have ever visited has run out of beer. We have also never heard the words "I didn't get to drink enough today" after one of our tours. We have however heard rousing renditions of Daryl Braithwaite's The Horses sung on the way home - so all indications are that everyone is doing great! We prefer to give you ample drinks in the venues we visit, rather than trying to get you drunk on a bus!
- All our venues adhere to Responsible Serving of Alcohol (RSA) laws.
- All products are subject to our terms and conditions. We recommend you read these before making a purchase. Our frequently asked questions section is also a wealth of information about pick-up locations, cancellation policies, etc.