No matter if it is an end of season trip, mid season break or fundraiser Aussie Brewery Tours can tailor something for your club. Forget that “been there, done that” trip and get on-board a tour with a difference.
You are a club united and united you will tour! Choose a base tour, add in a pre tour activity and some after tour entertainment and create your championship worthy package.
- Group sizes: Our bucks party packages can cater for 2-100 people.
- Flexible times and pick-up/drop-off locations: Aussie Brewery Tours run tours 7 days a week. We generally start at a civilised 10am at a meeting place in Melbourne CBD and drop you off around 6pm. This isn't our tour though, so if you want a different meeting place or for us to tour around your schedule, just let us know and we will create an event that suits you.
- All-Inclusive: Our all-inclusive tours visit 3-5 different stops. You can choose from wineries, cideries, distilleries and breweries, upgrade your lunch, add in activities and upgrade your transport. We will organise everything for you. Every tour includes lunch or dinner, generous tastings, guides, transport and complimentary drinks what you want to add from there is up to you.
- We organise everything: We will organise your entire day so you don't have to. This exceptional service is what makes us one of Australia's top-ranked tour providers.
- How to book and pay: Contact us to discuss your requirements. Once we have created your custom package a 30% deposit is required to lock it in (AMEX, Mastercard, Visa & direct deposit all accepted - 1.2% bank fees may apply), The balance is due 5 business days before your event.
- Cost: Our base tour packages range from $125pp (shorter Urban night tour for 20 people) with $155-195 the usual sweet spot for most full-day tours. The price is dependent on the number of people, duration of the event, day of the week, what is included, season, distance travelled for pick-up/drop-off and any extra activities chosen. We also cater for people who don't drink or cannot participate in extra activities. Contact us now to discuss how we can make the best bucks event for you.
Things to Note / Codes of Conduct...
- Most of our venue partners do not allow bucks parties unless they visit with Aussie Brewery Tours. We enjoy a few shenanigans as much the next bloke, after all, we take people cruising around to smash beer and cider for a living. We have never had any issues on tour, however, on behalf of our brewery and venue partners, we ask that you behave in an appropriate and respectful manner throughout your event. Antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated - don't be "that guy", everyone hates "that guy"!
- Please note that if you want to dress up, either as a group or just the buck, please ensure you have a change of clothes as not all the venues will allow dressing up - please chat to us about this if it is a concern. We do not allow crude/offensive costumes or props - again it is just not appropriate in this day and age. We really recommend that you don't dress up OR make it something a bit more inventive than your usual dress and ball and chain. Having the buck in costume will bring you more attention from bouncers, managers and other patrons. Ask yourself if you want that attention?!
- We have a strict no-drinking policy on the bus, this is in accordance with state alcohol laws. We will, however, drive you from brewery to brewery and, no surprises here, no brewery we have ever visited has run out of beer. We have also never heard the words "I didn't get to drink enough today" after one of our tours. We have however heard rousing renditions of Daryl Braithwaite's The Horses sung on the way home - so all indications are that, "you'll go riding on the horses yeah yeah"!
- All our venues adhere to Responsible Serving of Alcohol (RSA) laws. If you are asked to leave a venue for inappropriate behaviour, the tour is over.
- All products are subject to our terms and conditions. We recommend you read these before making a purchase. Our frequently asked questions section is also a wealth of information about pick-up locations, cancellation policies, etc.