Aussie Brewery Tours has teamed up with Matilda Bay and the Ballarat Beer Festival to offer a unique, one-off tour to this summer's hottest beer festival.
*** Retired Tour we ran in 2013 - it was a whole heap of fun ***
- Transport to and from Ballarat, via Matilda Bay for breakfast.
- Breakfastat Matilda Bay
- Crumbed poached egg.
- Weisswurst pork & veal sausage.
- Oven roasted tomato with oregano.
- Portobello mushrooms in balsamic butter.
- Sautéed spinach.
- Potato Rosti.
- 1x500ml Redback unfiltered/unpasturised.
- Vegetarian option available, just subtract meat dishes and add corn fritters and avocado.
- Tour of Matilda Bay Brewery.
- Entry to Ballarat Beer Festival including tasting glass and 10 tokens.
- Rock the festival to the very end, leaving for Melbourne at 8:15pm.
Ballarat Beer Festival Info
Victoria's favourite beer festival is back for 2013! Showcasing over 150 beers from 40 different breweries alongside cider, wine, amazing food and all manner of music and entertainment, this is sure to be an even bigger hit than the much acclaimed 2012 festival.
Check out the Ballarat Beer Festival website for more info: http://ballaratbeerfestival.com.au
10:15am - Meet at Federation Square - bus pickup area, corner of Flinders Street and Russell Streets (also known as the Russell Street Extension).
12:30pm - Leave for Ballarat. After 100 (or so) fun and "hail to the bus driver" fueled minutes we will arrive at the festival.
2:15 through to 8:15pm - Eat, drink, chat, dance and be merry. The best of Victoria's beers are yours to enjoy!
8:15 - Cruise back to Melbourne town! (Drop off at Federation Square between 10:15-10:30pm).
- All transport.
- Breakfast and Beer at Matilda Bay.
- Entry into Ballarat Beer Festival, including tasting glass and 10 tokens.
- Aussie Brewery Tours stubby holder.
Saturday 19th January.
Starting from $145
- $145pp groups of 5+.
- $155pp groups of 1-4.
All prices include GST.
Some bits & bobs and other information:
- Please read our full terms & conditions before booking.
- Bank and booking system fee apply.
10:15am - Federation Square - Russell Street Extension (Bus pick-up/day tours area).