We now have a new Mornington Tour for summer 2014-15
If you are not redirected automatically, follow this link to see our summer 2014-15 Mornington Sunday Session tour
Aussie Brewery Tours is proud to take the Aussie Sunday Session to a whole new level - amazing beer, fantastic breweries, great food, live music and good mates - what more can you ask for?
*** Retired Tour ***
Red Hill Brewery has closed its doors for the foreseeable future. We may look run this tour at various times when Red Hill opens up for special occasions. Please check out our Yarra Valley tour instead. Thanks.
- Gourmet lunch, tasting paddle and complimentary beer at Red Hill Brewery.
- Taste ciders, fruit wines & sparkling and delicious liqueurs at Rebello Wines/Cheeky Rascal Cider.
- Tasting session at Hix Beer, including your own tasting paddle.
- Tasting paddle and live music at Mornington Peninsula Brewery.
- Tasting Paddle at True South Brewery.
- Brewery floor tour at either Mornington Peninsula Brewery or True South (or both!).
- Bonus complimentary beer/cider of your choice to enjoy during the day.
- Our guides will surprise and amaze you with their beery tales and facts.
- Give this tour as a gift, using our gift cards.
10:00am - Leave Melbourne: It is roughly 80 minutes to our first stop on the peninsula during which our guides will entertain you with unbelievable beer facts and stories.
Red Hill: Sporting a great lineup of regular beers on tap, regular seasonal and one off creations, their own hop garden and a restaurant that has the best steak sandwich in the country (in our honest opinion) Red Hill gets the Aussie Brewery Tours "Tick of Awesomeness".
Rebello Wines/Cheeky Rascal Cider: We like to think of this as our dessert stop. Taste their range of ciders, fruit liqueurs as well as their berry wines & sparkling. Our favourite is the strawberry cream liqueur - alcoholic Big M anyone?
Hix Beer: It is nice to see wine makers coming over to the 'dark side' and joining in the fun! What started out as a bit of fun on the side has led to Hix winning a gold medal at the Australian International Beer Awards (AIBA). You award your own medals as you work through the tasting paddle!
Mornington Peninsular Brewery: MPB is a relative new comer to the brewing industry but already they are winning fans (and awards) across the country. Live music, friendly and fun staff, great beer and a fantastic vibe. Sit back and relax, you have just found your happy place!
True South Brewery: Truth South Brewery is the benchmark for brewery pubs. From their state of the art brewery they create a range of fantastic beers. Chris their local beer expert is always ready and willing to talk you through their beers, walk you through the brewery or just have a chat.
5:00pm - Return to Melbourne: Arrive between 5:30-6pm depending on traffic.
Note: We are visiting working breweries. Whilst we work hard to ensure you can meet as many brewers, brewery staff and visit back of brewery areas, it is not always possible to visit every brewery and undertake all activities in the order stated above.
- Gourmet lunch with complementary beer.
- Tasting paddles or tasting session at each location.
- A bonus complimentary beer or cider of your choice.
- Transport and guide.
- Brewery floor tour.