Get your hands on the Brewer’s secret stash! Aussie Brewery Tours has teamed up with Red Hill Brewery to get you to and from their annual Brewers Choice Weekend.
*** Special One off Tour we ran in 2013 - hopefully we can do it again one day!! ***
- 10 specialty, award winning ales will be on tap for one weekend only in July.
- Imperial Stout, Hop Harvest Ale, Weizenbock, Bohemian Pilsner, Belgian Blonde, Christmas Ale, Imperial Stout and be tempted by Temptation.
- Extra special brews being featured include our single batch Sticke Alt, cask conditioned Diamond Jubilee British IPA on the handpump and one keg only of our Double Barrel Ale – Temptation. This beer has been aging for nearly a year in a gin infused oak barrel. Only available at this event!
- Full Menu Available.
- Tasting Paddles.
- Transport to and from Melbourne.
10:10am - Leave Melbourne: It is roughly 60 minutes to Red Hill Brewery.
Red Hill: Sporting a special lineup of beers on tap, their own hop garden and a restaurant that has the best steak sandwich in the country (in our honest opinion) Red Hill gets the Aussie Brewery Tours "Tick of Awesomeness". This is the last weekend their restaurant will be open and this is a special opportunity to meet the people behind the beers and share in their secret stash!
5:00pm - Return to Melbourne: Arrive between 5:30-6pm depending on traffic.
- Transport too and from city.
- A complementary beer.
- Complimentary tasting paddle.
- Brewery floor tour.
Sunday 22nd July 2013
10:00am - Federation Square - Russell Street Extension (Bus pick-up/day tours area).
We will always try and accommodate hotel and home pick-ups when we can. Please contact us to discuss.