Aussie Brewery Tours is proud to deliver another one-off, super-dooper, totally awesome tour. Get ready to carve up the Mountains and cruise the High Country in search of the best beer of the region!
*** Special one off tour we ran in 2012 - hopefully we will run this again! ***
- Visit Bridge Road, Bright Brewery and Black Dog.
- Spend a day on the slopes or explore the best bright and the surounding region has to offer.
- Brewery tours, tasting paddles, accommodation, transport and (some) meals included.
- Discount equipment hire.
- Discount transfers up and down the mountain.
- 3 days of beer, fun and good times!
Day 1 - Black Dog, Bright and Snowline: Get on the road early from Melbourne (7:00am pick-up) and head out to Black Dog Brewery. Cheese platters, tasting paddles and a complimentary beer included. Then on to Bright Brewery for a (late) pizza lunch, tasting paddles, brewery tour and complimentary pot. We will stay at Bright for a few hours, before heading off to our accommodation at Snowline Hotel in Harrietville. A few more beers and some dinner should see us ready to hit the hay!
Day 2 - Snow Day or Brewery/Winery/Free time: Weather and condistions permitting, spend a day up on the mountains carving up the pow-wow! If that isn't your thing, cruise around Bright and check out the local shops, restaurants and cafes, or visit a local winery and sample a few vinos. If that isnt your thing, how about an afternoon at Bright Brewery! (We are currently looking at organizing a pub tour of the region, although this may require minimum numbers)
Day 3 - Bridge Road Brewery and home: We will roll out as early as we can muster (not that early) and shake off the cobwebs with a few beers, tasting paddles and lunch at Bridge Road Brewery (not included). Then it is back to Melbourne filled with happy memories and a few good ales! Arrive back in Melbourne around 7:30pm
Note: We chose to run this tour mid week, to ensure we could spend time at the breweries and with the brewery staff during what is a peak period for this region. This also allowed us to negotiate the best deals for accommodation.
- All transport.
- Cheese/nibbles plate, tasting paddle and beer at Black Dog.
- Accommodation at Snowline Hotel, inc. breakfast and discount equipment hire.
- Pizza lunch, tasting paddle and complimentary beer at Bright Brewery.
- Discount lifts up the mountain (if required).
Wednesday 12th September to Friday 14th September 2012.
Starting from $390
- $415pp twin share.
- $400pp triple share.
- $390pp quad share.
All fees include GST and breakfast. If you book as a single using one of the options you will be "bunked" with others. If you are a single who wishes to have your own room, please contact us.
Some bits & bobs and other information:
- For transfers up the mountain for pow-wow: $56pp = $40pp return trip + $16 resort gate entry (min 5 needed or we can use another bus option).
- Tickets for Mt Hotham aka the Hoth System, can be found here. We don't recommend you buy them until the day so you can see the weather conditions.
- All our customers can get 20% discount off equipment from Hoys.
07:00am - Federation Square - Russell Street Extension (Bus pick-up/day tours area).
We will always try and accommodate hotel and home pick-ups when we can. Please contact us to discuss.