We have always been a fair company to deal with. We work very hard to provide exceptional service. If you cannot make your tour, be it a public or private event, please get in contact with us as soon as possible. If you cancel your tour last minute, please check any insurances you may have (credit card, travel, etc). You and I pay a lot of fees for those insurances, so it is at least a slight comfort when you can use it to recoup some losses. We work on a no-harm, no-foul policy. So if we can get your spots on tour re-booked, we will always refund you – easy! If we can’t then we need to still run that session and ensure we are making enough to cover the costs of running the tour with fewer participants.
Beyond all of that, let’s all stay happy, healthy and cruise around the world being exceptional people. Cheers!
Update August 18th, we are ready to open late September. All of our “public” tours are now for private groups between 2 and 12 people. We expect our true public tours (multiple small groups on a single tour) will run again in early 2021 and beyond.
We always work hard to ensure every tour and event we run is outstanding and still believe that if something unfortunate happens, it is up to everyone to act in the correct way. We will always refund you if government restrictions limit our ability to operate legally and safely:
- Gone, for now, shared food and nibbles – instead it is single serves.
- We no longer just clean our buses for touring, we prep them like we are getting ready for surgery.
- We have trained our guides in the new social norms and hygiene requirements.
- We now use your booking details to sign into venues as per government legislation.
- Our group and bus sizes follow government guidelines regarding social distancing.
- If you contact us within 20 hours of the tour starting with symptoms, we will refund you in full – nobody likes sick people and I don’t care how cool you are, yuck!
- If you have tested positive to COVID19 within 2 weeks of your tour we would refund you in full.
- We would refund you in full if we receive evidence that your group or the larger portion of the group has been placed into quarantine – and also send you and your friends a few cases of beer for quarantine!
- For individuals within the tour, we would also refund them if they tested positive to COVID19 or showed symptoms with and contacted us within 20 hours of the event.
- Recipients can use gift cards for our new, private, small group tours.
- We will extend any gift cards (we do that anyway!!).
- We will work with customers who have third party gift cards, e.g. Red Balloon to get you on tour.
- Our regular programming – with some fun new products – will be ready in 2021.
We are following the advice of:
- The Department of Health and Human Services and Business Victoria.
- Transport Safety Victoria.
- Victorian Tourism Industry Council.
So here they regular, per COVID/includes nothing about alien invasions terms and conditions…
- By booking or attending an event with Aussie Brewery Tours you are accepting these terms and conditions as a binding contract without alteration. The entity making the booking (natural person, booking agent, booking platform, OTA or any other natural entity) is responsible for conveying these terms to all parties partaking in the event.
- These terms and conditions are to ensure that we, the tour operator, can run a high-quality event.
- All fares are in Australian currency (AUD$).
- Deposits must be paid electronically, using a credit card or approved payment facility (e.g. PayPal).
- The balance can be paid by card, bank deposit or in cash.
- Full payment is required before the commencement of each event.
- We pay bank, merchant and booking system fees. When indicated these will be passed on to the customer.
- Our office must be advised by email (email@example.com) or using our websites online chat, of any changes of any kind, amendments or cancellations to a booking. Changes are only accepted by us once we have confirmed this in writing.
- Public event cancellation or rebooking (changing date) policy is as follows:
- Between 0 and 48 hours from the event, 45% refund.
- Between 48 hours and 4 days from the event, 80% refund.
- Greater than 4 days – full refund minus any accrued bank/booking/merchant fees and charges.
- All public events require a minimum number to commence. If the minimum number of participants is not met, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. In the event we cancel a booking, you will be offered a full refund or reissue and extension of gift cards.
- We reserve the right to cancel any public tour event if we reasonably believe that it can not be operated safely.
- If we receive late cancellations, we reserve the right to cancel the entire tour if it falls under the minimum numbers.
- For private and group events the following payment procedure and cancellation policy shall apply:
- Pricing for private events can be both per person and include one-off charges and fees for some services.
- A minimum number of people is required for a private event to run, which will be the lowest number quoted. The minimum payment for a private event is the total of this minimum number of attendees or the actual number of attendees if this is greater.
- The following cancellation policy applies:
- Between 0-14 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Beyond 15 days it will be refunded in full minus and fees, deposits or other monies paid to third parties for this tour that cannot be recovered.
- The total payment is required no later than 5 days before the event. If the balance is not supplied within this time frame we have the right to cancel the event without issuing a refund.
- The following applies to our tour cards (gift cards):
- Tour cards are not valid until they have been paid for in full.
- Tour cards have an expiry of 3 years from their purchase date. All tours must be undertaken within this period.
- We reserve the right to change the outline of tours as well as the tour price between when the card is purchased and redeemed.
- Cards are redeemed via our booking system.
- Gift cards can only be used for tours run by Get Involved Experiences or Aussie Brewery Tours. They cannot be used for tours run by any of our affiliates or partners even if these are sold on websites or brochures owned by us.
- Balances are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted on our tours without our express written permission.
- Customers should dress appropriately to partake in the activities on tour.
- Any customer, client or guest who consumes or is suspected of consuming alcohol in a non-licensed area, can be removed from the tour. They will not be entitled to any refund. A non-licensed area may include, but is not limited to:
- Tour buses and vehicles.
- Non-licensed areas of venues.
- Any public areas.
- Individuals are responsible for any damage, to any property, during the tour:
- A cleaning fee of between $250 and $2500 will apply to any spillage or excessive dirtiness found in any vehicle operated by us.
- The full cost of any damage caused by a participant to any of our property or any venue property will be charged to the participant in full.
- We reserve the right to charge you if we need to replace a vehicle for upcoming tours if it must be removed from the road due to damage or uncleanliness caused by participants on a tour.
- We have the right to recharge your credit card for any damage occurred without authorisation from you.
- At all times patrons must adhere to state and federal law in regard to lawful drinking practices. Service of alcohol may be refused to persons deemed intoxicated.
- Uncontrollable and disruptive drunken behaviour will not be tolerated. Any person deemed unruly or disruptive can be removed from the tour. They will not be entitled to any refund.
- Any legal action (including fines) taken against a person on the tour, or against the tour operator (Get Involved Experiences) because of the actions of a patron will be the sole responsibility of that person(s).
- Get Involved Experiences strongly recommends that you do not drive after one of our tours. We accept no responsibility for your ability to get home once our tours terminate.
- We accept no responsibility for and provide no refund for passengers who miss any part of the tour for any reason. This includes but is not limited to:
- Passengers failing to be at designate pick up points at designated times.
- Your pick-up location is changed, and we are not advised.
- Passengers leaving the pick-up location due to our transport not being on time.
- Failing to abide by the conditions of entry at any of our venue or activity partners.
- Buses will leave according to times stated on itineraries and will not wait for latecomers.
- Drop-off times are an indication only. Get Involved Experiences are not responsible for late arrival at any destination.
- We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- We reserve the right to alter any part of the itinerary without notice before, on or during the tour as circumstances dictate. We will endeavour to communicate any significant changes in a timely manner but are not liable for any changes and are not required to offer any refunds as a result of any change.
- We are not responsible for the conduct of third-party operators, agents, resellers, venues or suppliers.
- Smoking is not permitted on our vehicles.
- We reserve the right to take digital and film photographs and videos of people on our tour, to be used by us in advertising and marketing at our discretion.
- These terms and conditions can be updated at any time. A live version can be found on our website: www.aussiebrewerytours.com.au
- We/us/our can mean: “Aussie Brewery Tours”, “Aussie Beer Tastings”, “Get Involved Experiences”.
- Event can mean: A tour, tasting or any other event run by Get involved experiences.
- Aussie Brewery Tours and Aussie Beer Tastings are Get Involved Experiences product.